The goal of OTZI is social work in the field of youth development, which includes organization of different events and projects, as well as other supportive activities.
We believe that the road to a successful and fullfilling adult life begins with awareness and understanding of self and the world and people around, for which some need the support of individuals, society and companies – “our” support.
- professional growth of teenagers and children,
- personal development,
- broadening of outlook on life, reaching happiness,
- confidence, courage, creativity, curiosity, activity, critical thinking, responsibility, willingness to develop and grow as a person,
- empathy, respect for self and others, positive relationships,
- development of individual talents,
- understanding of various work environments/industries and hobbies.
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."—Zig Ziglar