The goal of OTZI is social work in the field of youth development, which includes organization of different events and projects, as well as other supportive activities.
“For first practice, first job, first career. For consciousness, responsibility and results!” — OTZI
I am a half Korean born in Riga, a patriot of Latvia, a cook, an advocate for active lifestyle and healthy nutrition, active golf supporter and possibly the only independent caddy person in the whole Latvian community.
I am and IT professional with IT Bachelor’s and MBA Master’s degrees, as well as a certified Pilates and yoga trainer. All of the above is reflected in my perception of life and my style of cooking and exercise (i.e. yoga and Pilates). Yes, I like diversity, I like to experiment, I adore movement and change, and I stand for support, help and giving to others!
I started my professional growth in 2006 in IT industry as a programmer and tester, then as a functional system analyst and project manager, then as a department manager and, finally, as an independent consultant and entrepreneur. Mostly I worked in (and later managed) international projects (in cooperation with Norway and Sweden), as well as the largest government contract projects (ERAF). Now I continue working in the IT industry, simultaneously developing projects in other areas, as well as coaching Pilates and yoga individually.
Activities and projects:
- Excursions to specialists in various fields and specific companies (IT, technology, health, beauty, agriculture, media, fitness, etc.),
- Creative and educational activities / workshops (culinary, physical activities, teaching skiing, acting, etc.),
- Collaborating with social workers,
- Charity event organization,
- Financial support of other projects and activities.
- professional growth of teenagers and children,
- personal development,
- broadening of outlook on life, reaching happiness,
- confidence, courage, creativity, curiosity, activity, critical thinking, responsibility, willingness to develop and grow as a person,
- empathy, respect for self and others, positive relationships,
- development of individual talents,
- understanding of various work environments/industries and hobbies.