Date and time:
05.03.2016. 10:00 – 13:00
- To give children and youth a deeper understanding of professions in furniture and software industries, as well as opportunities of potential practice / internship;
- To give information on the basics of starting and growing new business.
SOS Village in Valmiera (Ganību street 3)
OTZI Foundation representatives:
- Veronika Kima-Zeile;
- Dana Čerņecova;
- Aivars Gailums (the owner of furniture manufacture company “HugLock ”);
- Arvis Zeile (the owner of software company SIA “MAK IT”);
- Video operator (D.Pušpurs).
SOS Village in Valmiera representatives:
- Gints Trēziņš;
- 22 children (from 12 years old).