Date and time:
28.12.2015. 10:00 – 17:00
Collective baking of gingerbreads and decoration of cakes. Decoration, packaging and selling of gingerbreads.
- Mostly an entertainment event with a goal to meet the children from SOS Village in Valmiera, create connection and learn how best to plan future activities;
- „Gingerbread and cake baking and decoration“ – improve the skills of children and youth to:
- Work in a team;
- Assume responsibility and manage work;
- Concentrate attention and hold it for a longer time on a single task;
- Roll out the dough and bake gingerbreads;
- Make cake topping and decorate the cakes;
- Make gingerbread decorations from natural ingredients.
- „Decoration, packaging and selling of gingerbreads“ – to improve the children and youth’s:
- confidence and bravery to approach strangers;
SOS Village in Valmiera (Ganību street 3)
OTZI Foundation representatives:
- Veronika Kima-Zeile;
- Dana Čerņecova;
- Baiba Legzdiņa (the owner of the “Mon Amour” cafe in the Old Riga);
- Video operator (D.Pušpurs) and photographer.
SOS Village in Valmiera representatives:
- Edijs Pētersons;
- Baiba Liepiņa;
- 6 SOS moms;
- 34 children.