Date and time:
16.01.2016. 12:00 – 14:30
Lecture and practical tasks on healthy food, physical exercise and lifestyle as a whole.
- Give children and youth an insight into basics of healthy nutrition;
- Teach the basic exercise complex necessary to maintain general health and well-being;
- Give insight on the principles of healthy lifestyle (nutrition, physical activities, brain functioning). Discuss how lifestyle, health and well-being influences life achievements and mental activities as a whole.
SOS Village in Valmiera (Ganību street 3)
OTZI Foundation representatives:
- Veronika Kima-Zeile;
- Dana Čerņecova;
- Igors Šeļegovs (the co-owner and trainer of the fitness club “SunFit”);
- Video operator (D. Pušpurs).
SOS Village in Valmiera representatives:
- Dina Kupča;
- 2 SOS mom;
- 24 children (from 12 years old).