Date and time:
03.06.2018. 15:00 -19:00
Riga Graduate School of Law
Social support institutions in Latvia ensure basic needs of children and teenagers – to be able to survive and make a living. But it is also important to inspire and educate the new generation, to help them grow into independently thinking and creative individuals, thus opening new horizons in life. It is important for them to believe in their own abilities and talents, which in the future will improve the economic, political and social environments of Latvia.
During the first OTZI Self-Development event, successful and popular self-development coach Nick Janson will teach kids and teenagers from Children’s SOS villages in Latvia about:
- Motivation for self-development;
- How to be successful on professional and personal levels;
- How to set goals and tasks;
- How to reach goals;
- The significance of mentors;
- How to take responsibility and gain positive onlook on life.
Nick Janson – self-development coach / motivational speaker.